Are you our next A&D Territory Sales Manager in Chicago?
Scandinavian Spaces is a nationwide supplier of high-quality Scandinavian contract furniture representing some of the best brands from Sweden. In our effort to support the new showroom in Chicago, we seek a Territory Sales Manager to develop and drive sales in the territory.
- Develop a detailed and strategic sales plan to build market share with a focus on key commercial Architecture & Design firms.
- Maintain and grow relationships with top specifiers in the A&D community; Call on strategic architecture and design firms to drive specifications locally: within a 200-300 mile radius.
- Leverage relationships with Architects and Designers to keep informed about their projects and to help create demand during the design stage, before they go out to bid.
- Responsible for organizing and implementing Product Knowledge and CEU trainings with assigned accounts.
- Work with Marketing Dept. to consistently communicate business and design trends, consumer and trade attitudes, competitive practices, and product performance characteristics.
- Attend and participate in trade and industry events (IIDA, NEWH, Neocon, etc.) to increase client knowledge of Scandinavian Spaces, keep up-to-date on the marketplace and competitive activity, and to cultivate and maintain relationships with key accounts and specifiers.
- Manage assigned budgets to approved guidelines to maintain existing business and increase sales.
The ideal candidate is a commercial interior designer who is eager to learn how to sell or a person who has 1-5 years experience calling on the A&D community and is looking for a new challenge. This is a fast-paced, growth-oriented, start-up culture with great future potential.