Nordgröna design by Oudendijk
The Nordgröna Convex is a high-class sound absorber made from natural, hand-picked Scandinavian Reindeer Moss. The convex form of the panel allows for a full and distinct shape, while the moss' structure enables the absorption of sound waves from multiple directions.The panel retains its colors, is fire-proof, absorbs & releases humidity to remain soft, and is completely maintenance-free. Like all our Reindeer Moss panels, the Nordgröna Convex is handmade, natural and made in Sweden.
- Natural & Authentic. Only 100% natural and authentic Reindeer Moss (Cladonia stellaris) used.
- High Class Sound Absorber. Absorbing up to twice as much as the industry average for products of same size and thickness.
- Environmentally Friendly. Our Reindeer Moss is hand-picked with care for nature, and certified & approved by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- Fire-Resistant. Nordgröna Reindeer Moss is certified by ISO 11925-2 for interior use.
- Air Purifying. Through a constant cycle of absorption and release of ambient moisture, air particles are removed.
- Natural Humidity Indicator. Reindeer Moss dries when the relative humidity falls below 40%, and returns soft again above 40%.
- Hypoallergenic. Nordgröna products do not contain toxic chemicals or components.
- Maintenance-Free. The Reindeer Moss does not require any sunlight, watering or pruning.